Monday, September 14, 2009

Inaugural Post

So world, I decided to create (another) blog. I've been toying around with this concept for a while now, and have thus decided to finally bring it to fruitation.

That's right world. I'm starting a review blog.


I'm sure I'm probably going about this all wrong. I'm sure that there's some guidebook on how to write a review. I think I've just about decided that I don't care.

That's right world. You heard me. I. Don't. Care.

I don't have any qualifications to do this. I'm not an expert in anything. Hell, I'm not even a shopaholic. But I do know I'm sick and tired of reading reviews from people who are experts. And I want an unbiased opinion when I read a review.

Hence the creation of this blog.

As for what this blog will be reviewing...well, simply everything.

I plan on reviewing EVERYTHING under the sun that I deem review-worthy.

Uh-huh. Nothing's off limits. Nothing's safe. This is the part where I start cackling and thunder and lightning cracks.

Watch out retailers of the world...watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love you long time.